The Designer’s Survival Guide to QuickBooks® has been written specifically for designers and window treatment professionals, by a design professional and Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor. Updated in 2013, this easy to follow and abundantly illustrated manual, comprehensively teaches how to tap the power of Intuit’s QuickBooks accounting system. Learn how to…
- streamline your bookkeeping – easily define a Chart of Accounts and Item List for your business type
- customize QuickBooks for your business – just import a template from the CD and add your logo for customized reports and forms in an instant!
- better understand your costs and profit margins, and manage customers and vendors – easily determine your overdue invoices and unpaid bills, and learn how to effectively use Purchase Orders to manage expenses
- understand basic accounting and financial reporting – reduce your dependence on your accountant by learning how use QuickBooks reporting. Put control of your business back into your hands!
- calculate accurate sales tax information – Sales Tax calculation and payment is de-mystified!
- simplify your year-end tax filing – Federal Income Tax lines, defined by a CPA, are included for four different design/workroom businesses (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, S-Corporation and C-Corporation)
The Designer’s Survival Guide to QuickBooks® includes:
- 200+ page reference manual, featuring hundreds of screen shots, step-by-step instructions and real-life accounting examples for design and workroom businesses
- comprehensive Designer Chart of Accounts and Item List on CD*
- Quick Design Templates for creating business forms and customer letters (PC only)
This incredibly helpful manual is included with every purchase of our Quick Quote for QuickBooks software, however, the Survival Guide can also be purchased separately.
*CD requires that your computer have QuickBooks by Intuit installed.
On Sale $79 – Save $50!
Plus FREE SHIPPING!
Proven essential to many design businesses…
“Wow! After reading The Designer’s Survival Guide to QuickBooks, I can quickly execute routine financial procedures with confidence and use QuickBooks to its fullest potential in my business!” – Starla Landis, Owner, Norstar Interiors, Lancaster, PA
“The Designer’s Survival Guide to QuickBooks has been crucial in helping me learn to use my new accounting software. Everything is explained in a clear and logical manner.” – Kim DeStefano, Owner, All Sewn-Up, Berwyn, PA.
Learn more about Quick Quote® for QuickBooks®